Getting started is easier than you think. Most beginners are up & paddling within 10 minutes. Beginner lessons are highly recommended for anyone planning to buy a board or paddle frequently.
- Standing Up and the 3 Paddling Positions
- Paddle Grip
- Intro to Proper Stoke Technique
- Basic Turns
- Stopping & Safety
60-75 minutes. Recommended group size of 1-4. After 1 beginner lesson you are ready for our intermediate instruction…
After taking your first lesson we can begin to focus on establishing good stroke technique and learning advanced turns like the cross-bow turn sweep and pivot.
- Stoke Evaluation and Core Body
- Fundamental Break Down Drills
- Intro to Advanced Stroke Techniques like the Tahitian & Hawaiian.
- Intro to advanced turns and navigation techniques like EDGING and CROSS-BOWS.
- Break down on fitness related benefits.
Typically 75-90 mins. Recommended group size of 1-3.
For experienced paddlers with formal training who are looking to improve their form, perfect advanced turns & maneuvers. Ubersense (Hudi) Motion Video Analysis.
- Stoke Analysis
- Advanced Turn Analysis & Drills
- Advanced Stroke Technique Breakdowns
- Depending on your desired applications we can also teach proper Race Techniques or Surf Skills.
Typically 90-105 mins. Recommended group size of 1-2.
PaddleFit Pro Certified Coach
WPA Certified Instructor
14′ SUP Race Champion
Fitness Trainer, Tri-Athlete
12’6” SUP Race Champion
Fone Sponsored Racer